DATO' DR LIOW TIONG SIN
MBBS (UM), AMP, DIMP
Dato' Dr Liow Tiong Sin
Pioneers and Leaders in the Aesthetic Medical
Dato’ Dr Liow Tiong Sin is Signature Clinic’s Executive Director and aesthetic physician. Formerly the Executive Director and Head of Aesthetics of Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre, he is widely recognized as one of the pioneers and leaders in the aesthetic medical field, with particular expertise in injectables and thread lifts.
With more than 20 years of experience in the aesthetic medical field.
Dato’ Dr Liow is one of Asia’s most well-known aesthetic trainers, training doctors from all over Asia: from Malaysia, China, South Korea, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, and India. Dato’ Dr Liow is currently the official trainer for major aesthetic medical companies Allergan, Rejuran, Mint Lift and many more. He also serves as the Key Opinion Leader for Solta Medical, the company behind many prestigious brands such as Thermage, Fraxel, Isolaz, Rejuran and Clear+Brilliant.
Since 2014, he has served as a faculty member for the Allergan Medical Institute as a trainer for Botox and Juvederm, two of the world's best brands. He is regularly invited as a speaker at conferences, including the Malaysian Society of Aesthetic Medicine’s annual Aesthetic Medical conferences and the Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute’s Healthcare Forums.
Dato’ Dr Liow is currently one of the most sought-after specialist experts in injectables, particularly in the People’s Republic of China's fast-growing aesthetic market, where he has travelled to more than 40 cities in teaching stints with Allergan China. Before the pandemic he conducted more than 300 training sessions per year in China alone. During the pandemic his engagements shifted to online, virtual trainings that have been broadcasted to more than 8,000 doctors China-wide.
DATO' DR LIOW
YOUR TRUSTWORTHY DOCTOR
Dato' Dr Liow Tiong Sin
Profession | Experience | Achievement
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) - University of Malaya,
- Malaysia Ministry of Health certified Aesthetic Doctor
- Certified and Registered Doctor with Malaysia Medical Council (MMC) (No.31482)
- LCP certified (Letter of Credentialing and Privileging Aesthetic Medical Practice) by Ministry Of Health Malaysia (MOH)
- Medical Aesthetics Certification
- PicoSure Certification
- Allergan Medical Institute (AMI), Australia
- Distinguished Faculty and Trainer for Allergan Medical Institute (AMI)
- Malaysia & Asia Regional Speaking Engagements for Aesthetic Medicine & Healthcare
- Key Opinion Leader for Solta Medical
- Speaker of International Medical Aesthetic Conference 2018
- Resource Speaker at Philippines Academy of Aesthetic and Age Management Medicine Inc.
- Keynote Speaker and Advisory Board Member of Rejuran
- Mint Lift Specialist and Key Opinion Leader
- Trainer of Silhouette Soft, Restylane, Ellanse, Dysport
- Trainer for Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam Dr CYJ Hair Fillers
- 2018 Honorary Life Membership Award from The Malaysia Society of Aesthetics Medicine (MSAM)
- 2015 The Malaysia Society of Aesthetics Medicine (MSAM) Distinguished Service Award
- 2014 Recipient of the Royal title of Darjah Indera Mahkota Pahang (D.I.M.P) which confers the title of Dato’.
Accreditations & Awards
Signature Clinic is committed to being a world-class beauty & health care organisation of choice. We strongly believe that operational excellence and patient safety form an integral part of the meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Our mission is to deliver quality services to customers. In pursuit of this, we have been conferred a few awards and have also been accredited quality standards by authoritative institutions and government bodies.